SoftMass defines ERP as an enterprise re-engineering solution that uses new business computing paradigms to integrate IT processes across company divisions and departments.
Some of the key ERP solution modules can be listed as follows.
- Sales Management
- Staff Management
- Stock and Inventory Management
- Supply-chain management
- Production planning
- Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Financial Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Data analysis and workflow management
- Business Intelligence and Reporting (MIS)
- Document and Workflow Management
Currently ERP market is experiencing a transformation from vertical product-centric architectures into horizontal customer-centric architectures. Generally, traditional product centric approach is tightly inter-coupled and ends up being inflexible and insular. On the other-hand the horizontal approach is more loosely coupled and adaptive. It is built for an era of specialization. We recommend this enterprise SOA approach to ERP application development.
Following trends are reshaping ERP development and delivery approaches to great extent:
- Adaptability to the Internet: Need for internet enabling ERP solutions which provide anytime, anywhere access is a growing trend
- Improvement on integration and flexibility: Integrating two applications from the same vendor is generally a challenge, but integrating applications from a variety of vendors is further difficult, which is major requirement for current ERP solutions. SoftMass uses its expertise in XML, Web Services and other integration standards for development and integration of current ERP solutions with other applications in organizations.
- Embracing e-business: Increasing demand for integration of e-business services such as CRM, Business Intelligence. e-Procurement and supply chain management solutions within ERP platform
- Reaching out to new users: Need for using ERP data by multi-enterprise users, mobile users
SoftMass excels at enterprise IT solutions. From your software platform, optimized for the ERP environment, to your support and services infrastructure, we support you every step of the way in your re-engineering journey. SoftMass focuses on the vision for the application and not simply the current technology. This vision determines the appropriate architecture, customization features, installation procedures, and level of complexity. SoftMass works with software vendors to ensure that you have the correct suite of integration applications integral to a successful ERP solution. These applications are used to identify and plan the enterprise-wide resources you need to best serve your customers. SoftMass has partnered with these experts to skillfully ally applications with our strong team, technology, service, and support to provide the best, next generation IT solutions.